New patient intake forms for 2020!
I want to congratulate you for taking a step towards achieving a healthy life, and thank you for choosing us for your therapy needs. We take your trust in us seriously and will do everything we can to exceed your expectation.
First, we want to get to know you so…
- Complete the “Physical Therapy Intake Profile in English” or Physical Therapy Intake Profile in Spanish..
- It takes LESS THAN 5 MINUTES. And it’s important so we can get off to a good start.
Secondly, we want you to be comfortable so…
- Wear or bring loosely fitting clothing for the Examination… Such as shorts or sweats, and a t-shirt. This allows us to get to the affected body part easily and examine it properly.
Third, bring cash, credit card or check with you…
- Even if you have insurance, most plans stipulate a co-pay of some kind. It’s best to have some form of payment ready to avoid any unexpected bills later.
- If you want to find out your health plan’s co-pay, deductible, or other benefit information, call the number on your insurance card labeled, “Customer Service or Members”.
You can simply have them send your benefit details to our office by giving them our fax number (352-404-6909).
IMPORTANT: If for any reason, you feel the cost of care is too high, don’t worry. We have special programs for those who have high deductibles or co-pays and can make it more affordable than you might think.
We do not let finances get in the way of you getting better.
If you are undergoing any financial hardship, please fill out our form and see if you qualify for our Financial Hardship Discount Program.
- Please arrive 15-Minutes Early just to allow the front desk enough time to process your paperwork before your appointment with the therapist or doctor.
- Bring any items you want us to see or look at such as x-rays or reports.
And once again, congratulations! You’re already on your way to a better you.
Katie Hohman PT, DPT, CLT & the whole Hohman team
Adobe Reader is required to view the downloaded forms. This is a free utility that you can click here to download.
Ask about our FREE transportation to and from your physical therapy appointments in our Clermont Office!