The organs, cells and tissues in the human body cannot function properly without adequate hydration; they all rely on water. In fact, over half of your body weight is water. Dehydration seems to be a common problem for many individuals, nowadays. The worse part of it all, is that this issue, oftentimes, go unnoticed. Breathing, sweating, going to the bathroom, hot weathers and physical activity cause water loss. If you are currently on a weight loss journey and not consuming appropriate amounts of water, your risk for dehydration is very high.
Signs of dehydration include:
- Dizziness/feeling light headed
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin
- Feeling confused
- Drink a minimum of 64 oz of water per day (keep in mind that this may vary based on your health and activity level).
- Add lemon to your water if drinking plain water is a challenge for you. The lemon will help to get rid of toxic waste more efficiently.
- Eat hydrating vegetables such as cucumber (their water content is 96.7%!). For a list of other hydrating vegetables check out health.com.
- Add electrolytes to your water (Our dieters love the Ideal protein water enhancers).
- Add a pinch of Pink Himalayan salt to your water (it contains over 80 hydrating minerals and is the purest salt on earth).
Whether you are 5 pounds’ overweight or 100 pounds, it’s important to get on a program that will safely help you lose the weight. Typically, the hardest part of losing weight is keeping it off; so, education and a good understanding of how your body processes foods is important. At Hohman Rehab we offer Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method in our offices. Why is this method different? We utilize accepted science with a medically derived and supervised fat-burning diet. Clermont and Ocoee clients have complete peace of mind that our weight loss method is highly effective, well-studied and safe. Hohman Rehab Weight Loss Clients are well-supported and held accountable via regular visits with certified coaches at our Clermont and Ocoee FL center, daily videos, support groups and online learning. These support methods are based on the most authoritative evidence available and achieve 2 times more weight loss than remotely monitored approaches. For more information on starting a successful weight loss program (healthy lifestyle) contact our Ideal Protein coach Francheska Delgado or call us today to reserve your seat for the next free education event (352) 404-6908!